MADE IN USA!
58"W, 34" Xtra-Deep, 28"H Work Area
Has MANY advantages, but simply stated, it HOLDS BIG PARTS!
HUGE work area holds just about any automotive part you can get in it! In addition to its HUGE work area, our 979 offers many advantages including: Vac-45 HEPA Vacuum for clear visibility within the cabinet while blasting (recovers 40% more dust than bag-type vacuums and prevents it from entering your shop), exceptional viewing with extra-large 12" x 45" lens, Tungsten Carbide Nozzle for increased production and longer life over ceramic type, longer 32" gloves, and dual 11 gauge steel doors that make parts loading and unloading a breeze.
Easy to use: just insert part through either side-loading door and press foot pedal. C-25 Foot-Pedal-Operated Power Gun removes rust, paint, and scale to bare metal FAST! Cleans fenders, bumpers, air cleaners, headlights, taillights, fuel pumps, carburetors, manifolds, oil pans, interior and under-the-hood parts, wheels, springs, hinges, motors, pistons, valves, cylinder heads, and more ... the list is endless!
979 SKAT BLAST Cabinet Includes:
SPECIFICATIONS: Overall size -
- Powerful Vac-45 HEPA Vacuum to remove dust while blasting (pulls 90-100 cfm)
- C-25 Foot-Pedal-Operated Power Gun
- Foot Pedal with 7 ft air hose
- Tungsten Carbide Nozzle (outlasts 30 ceramic nozzles)
- Tempered glass lens, 12" x 45" x 3/16" with peel-off inner lens protector
- 50 lbs fast-cutting Skat Magic Abrasive
- Automatic abrasive recycling system
- Two full-size 11 gauge steel side-loading doors
- Strong 11-18 gauge USA steel construction
- Expanded metal screen holds objects up to 200 lbs
- 32" long double-strength cabinet gloves
- Two adjustable 120 watt floodlights, 115 volts with on/off switch
- Quick-change trap door for fast abrasive changes
61-1/2"w, 35"d, 64-1/2"h. Work area -
58"w, 34"d, 28"h. Two 11 gauge steel doors with angle iron framework, 18 ga steel body. Requires 10-15 cfm @ 80 psi air supply (7 cfm with small nozzle/jet setup, extra cost). 125 psi max. 5 ft vac hose and Vac-45 HEPA Vacuum. Fully Assembled.
Crate size: 68"w, 34"d, 70"h. Ship wt: 520 lbs. Made in USA!
90-Day Trial, 5-Year Limited Warranty - Try our cabinet in your shop for 90 days. If you are not 100% satisfied, return the unit for a full refund or credit, less freight charges. We have sold thousands of units on this basis and believe that once you try our abrasive blast cabinet, you will LOVE IT! Cabinet and power gun carry a full 5-year warranty. Wear items such as nozzles, air jets, lens, gun suction head, hose, etc., are not guaranteed. Vacuum motor is guaranteed for 90 days from date of purchase.
Ship wt 520 lbs motor freight. Unload or Liftgate Service is available for this equipment (extra cost, in addition to freight adder). Click on Unload or Liftgate Service in suggestions below for details.
For commercial or shop use, or if you plan on using your Model 979 or larger cabinet more than an hour a day, we recommend our 180-DC Dust Collector. Call for additional cost and to order.
(People use the terms sandblast, sandblasters and sandblasting when referring to these machines. However, we do not recommend the use of silica or any type of sand in our abrasive blaster cabinets.)