MADE IN USA!
Xtra-Large 58"W, 34"D, 36"H Work Area
This welded commercial-grade blast cabinet is designed for HEAVY USE! If you're serious about abrasive blasting, the 1536 is just what you need!
Model 1536 features: strong 11-14 gauge steel construction and heavy angle iron door framework, metal work screen that holds up to 300 lb objects, 180-DC HEPA Dust Collector for improved visibility, Tungsten Carbide Nozzle for increased production and longer life over ceramic type, and longer 32" gloves to bring objects within easy reach.
Easy to use: just insert part through either side-loading door and press foot pedal. C-25 Foot-Pedal-Operated Power Gun with large air and abrasive passages removes rust, paint, and scale to bare metal FAST! Abrasive continually recycles from bottom hopper onto workpiece, so you don't have to stop to reload.
HUGE 36" rear inside height lets you blast door skins, fenders, tires (on rims), motorcycle frames, panels, and more with ease!
1536 SKAT BLAST Cabinet Includes:
SPECIFICATIONS: Overall size -
- Powerful 180-DC HEPA Dust Collector to remove dust within cabinet as you blast
- C-25 Foot-Pedal-Operated Power Gun
- Foot Pedal with 7 ft air hose
- Tungsten Carbide Nozzle (outlasts 30 ceramic nozzles)
- Tempered glass lens, 12" x 45" x 3/16" with peel-off inner lens protector
- 32"L double-strength cabinet gloves
- 50 lbs fast-cutting Skat Magic Abrasive
- Automatic abrasive recycling system
- Two full-size 11 gauge steel side-loading doors
- Strong 11-14 gauge USA steel construction
- Expanded metal screen holds objects up to 300 lbs
- Two adjustable 120 watt floodlights, 115 volts with on/off switch
- Quick-change trap door for fast abrasive changes
61-1/2"w, 35"d, 71-1/2"h. Work area -
58"w, 34"d, 36"h. Two 11 gauge steel doors with angle iron framework, 14 ga steel body. Requires 10-15 cfm @ 80 psi. 125 psi max. Fully Assembled.
Crate size: 68"w, 42"d, 76"h. Ship wt: 775 lbs. Made in USA!
90-Day Trial, 5-Year Limited Warranty - Try our cabinet in your shop for 90 days. If you are not 100% satisfied, return the unit for a full refund or credit, less freight charges. We have sold thousands of units on this basis and believe that once you try our abrasive blast cabinet, you will LOVE IT! Cabinet and power gun carry a full 5-year warranty. Wear items such as nozzles, air jets, lens, gun suction head, hose, etc., are not guaranteed. Dust Collector motor is guaranteed for 1 year from date of purchase.
Ship wt 775 lbs motor freight. Unload or Liftgate Service is available for this equipment (extra cost, in addition to freight adder). Click on Unload or Liftgate Service in suggestions below for details.
180-DC SPECIFICATIONS: Powerful 1/3HP, 115 volt, 6 amp, 3450 rpm motor pulls 300-350 cfm. Continuous duty. Greatly improves visibility over smaller vacuums due to larger filtering area and 5" diameter hose. 16" wide, 15" deep, 56" high.
(People use the terms sandblast, sandblasters and sandblasting when referring to these machines. However, we do not recommend the use of silica or any type of sand in our abrasive blaster cabinets.)